Our client, a leading global financial firm, is looking for a proven network project/program manager.
– Manage regional network infrastructure projects as part of a multi-year transformation program
– Ensure timely project delivery within budget
– Work closely with senior stakeholders (business, IT) for requirement analysis, relationship management, and progress reporting
– Work closely with regional and global technology teams to ensure global standard and consistency
– Manage vendors to ensure service quality according to technical and business specifications within budget; Provide vendor management
– 7-10 years of commercial experience in network engineering/operation and project/program management
– Proven experience working with major regional/global infrastructure projects
– Must come from a technical enterprise-level network background (LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, Cisco/Juniper/Checkpoint, firewall, etc.)
– Excellent English communication skills; Ability to work and build relationship with senior stakeholders
– Banking/Finance experience is preferred
This role will initially be on a direct contract basis with the plan to convert to permanent within 6-12 months depending on the candidate’s performance.