Our client, one of the leading investment banks here in Hong Kong, is super keen to meet with and hire a Cyber Security Administrator to join their team and help administer their cybersecurity systems.
Excellent opportunity and exposure as the bank continues to further grow and expand its IT and infrastructure across the region.
– Assist in administering, maintaining and developing User Access Management policies and procedures.
– Maintain and operate the Identity Governance system.
– Coordinate and conduct User Access Reviews across the region.
– Assist in administering, maintaining and developing Data Loss Prevention policies and procedures.
– Assist with creating, testing, and deploying DLP policy rules, designing and maintaining DLP reports, performance tuning and optimization of the DLP system.
– Troubleshoot technical issues and work with other teams to investigate and respond to system incidents.
– Engage in daily tasks to execute the controls, policies, and procedures on IAM and DLP initiatives, including defining and implementing IAM and DLP KPIs as the bank grows its IT and infrastructure.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Security, Technology Risk Management (or related).
– At least 3-plus years of relevant experience in Banking / Financial Services or Professional Services (Big Four) preferred.
– CISA, CISSP, CRISC, ITIL, or other related certifications are a plus.
– Strong communication skills in Chinese and English.
– Hands-on experience in identity access management and data governance, industry standards (COBIT, NIST, ITIL, ISO27001) policy formulation is a plus.
– Fresh graduates will also be considered.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 68987)