It is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading enterprise company, they are looking for a strong software engineer to manage their flagship digital mobile applications. Their mobile application is a well-known platform and has high traffic on a constant basis. The selected candidate will drive the full SDLC including the development of their mobile applications.
– Manage the system development, release, and integrations of the mobile platform systems to maintain high scalability and availability of the platform.
– Manage the entire SDLC across requirement system design, development, implementation, and support.
– Manage the development across microservices to support the website and mobile apps.
– Design and develop the CI/CD/CT framework to fit the different development teams, work closely with the development team to enforce the CI/CD/CT standards and best practices.
– Maintain a strong interest in the current and emerging digital technologies, be the focal point on new innovative technologies.
– Manage the application architecture design to enable future scalability and expansion.
– Manage and ensure system quality, compliance, and security controls.
– Manage vendor and offshore resources on the development.
– Around 5 years of software development and management experience with an enterprise mobile platform.
– Development management experience mobile (iOS / Android / native apps), React Native, React JS and/or TypeScript experience.
– Experience in building mobile app design and developing Native frameworks.
– Experience in implementation in cloud platform using MS Azure and/or Amazon AWS
– Sold SDLC management experience, with experience in Agile / Scrum / DevOps, would be an advantage.
– Excellent command of written and spoken English and Cantonese.
– Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, or Computer Science from a reputable University.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 68987)