Our client, a global investment bank in Hong Kong, is actively seeking a talented Quantitative Analyst to join their expanding equities business. In this role, you will play a crucial part in supporting trading activities within the APAC region. The successful candidate will mainly be responsible for conducting research, developing quantitative models, and implementing them to support the Equities business globally.
– In this expansion hire headcount, you will collaborate closely with local stakeholders such as trading desks, IT, and market risk to define solutions and formalize their requirements.
– Provide support to the trading desk by addressing day-to-day requests and developing trading tools.
– Design, develop, and maintain quantitative models and infrastructure components for pricing, risk assessment, and market discovery.
– Enhance their automated volatility fitting process, incorporating region-specific requirements and organizational needs.
– Independently analyze the trading desk’s needs, identify potential solutions, and implement them within established frameworks.
What you offer:
– Exposure to derivative pricing is highly preferred but not a must
– Strong attention to detail
– Proficiency in either C++ or Python required
– Excellent analytical and numerical abilities.
– Strong written and verbal communication skills.
– Office located in the heart of central
– Competitive remuneration
– Global visibility
– Structured growth within a successful business line
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License #72371)