Our client, a leading global investment bank, is looking for a QA with trade lifecycle experience to test and support their post-trade applications for reconciliation, settlement, regulatory etc.
– Analyze business requirements and program specifications to modify effective test cases
– Conducts manual execution on trading lifecycle applications
– Maintain and prepare test artifacts before and after the testing phase
– Perform performance test to evaluate system capabilities
– Work with the support team to provide application support when necessary
– Able to conduct impact analysis on system change and raise concerns on system designs or testing roadblocks
– Maintain issue tracking and follow up on issues identified with BA and Development team
– Liaises with Developers, BA to understand requirements and resolve issues
– Reports to QA Manager in testing status and test estimates
– University Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
– 3+ years of testing experience in the financial industry
– Knowledge on trade lifecycle, especially on settlement
– Technical knowledge of Unix/ SQL
– Clear and confident communication skill
– Good team player
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 62713)