My client, a leading insurance group is looking for a Project Manager to join their technology transformation project office. The selected candidate will be working on large scale projects. You will have the chance of interacting with large scale projects.
– Manage the technology transformation projects portfolio across the business, and technology teams.
– Lead the transformation with appropriate frameworks, methods, and best practices across the solutions delivery and execution process.
– Build Transformation Strategy across a pool of program resources. Drive project delivery and work improvements across the firm.
– Provide expertise and business advice to stakeholders.
– Manage the project portfolio with clear visibility and transparency of the delivery progress and financial performance.
– Provide direction, consultancy, and support to business and project teams.
– Ensure the transformation projects are aligning the corporate strategy results, business transformation goals, cost reduction, efficiency improvement, etc.
– Oversee program reporting on schedule, budget, scope, quality, risks, issues, team, resource management, etc.
– Manage and develop a matrix program team with well-defined program reports.
– Establish clear accountabilities and authority for different team members and build a strong culture across the program team.
– Around 6 – 8 years working experience in the project management area ideally in the financial industry or consultancy firm.
– Proven experience in managing and delivering transformational change programs in cross-functional.
– Proven experience in managing technology transformation projects, ideally with exposure across digital and analytics.
– Proven experience in stakeholder management, demonstrate strong leadership capabilities.
– Great Knowledge of complex and multifunctional program management.
– Great knowledge of the business process and change management.
– Strong interpersonal skills with different senior stakeholders.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Fluency in verbal and written English and Chinese (Cantonese) communications essential.
– University graduate with Masters or Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Business, Finance, IT or other related disciplines
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 62713)