Our client, a leading global insurance firm is looking for a Project Manager for their growing Pension and MPF business. Selected Candidate will be their key member in driving the expanding business in the Pension and MPF space. Great exposure and opportunity.
– Drive and Lead the system development projects, work closely with the development team on their schedule, functional design and development.
– Prepare and develop the project plan, schedule, resource and budget for the whole development project.
– Review functional specifications and system design to ensure a well-designed system aligning with the business requirements.
– Manage vendors and negotiate contract terms.
– Assist users to prepare Project Charter and Business Case.
– Manage business stakeholders and understand their concerns. Ensure the system implementation is smooth with a contingency plan.
– At least 7 years experience in the technology space with a least 3 years experience in the Project Management area.
– Knowledge in pension administration and system operations is highly preferred.
– Good understanding of enterprise level system platform, including Client/Server System, multi-tiers system architecture and SDLC.
– Proven ability to establish strong working relationships with stakeholders.
– Strong people management and negotiation skill to manage external vendors.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Fluency in verbal and written English and Chinese communications essential.
– Bachelor degree from a reputable University.