Our client, a leading global insurance firm, is looking for talented Project Manager in the life insurance or investment fund domain with proven experience to join their growing team. You will be managing large scale technology projects.
– The selected candidate would be working on large scale insurance related technology projects across. Work closely with the business stakeholders to drive the project.
– Work with technology development team to drive the project development, project release, applications quality, and SDLC.
– Work with business analysis team to influence system design, applications features, and functional specifications.
– Responsible for overall project management including project planning, resource management, cost management, risk assessment, and stakeholder management etc.
– Liaise with different stakeholders to understand the priority and requirements. Facilitates stakeholders meetings and management meetings.
– Work closely with the business and communicate feedback on user requirement.
– Good track record of project management in Life Insurance or Investment Fund technology development, ideally with another insurance company, banks or management consultancy.
– Strong understand and knowledge on business process, operations, and information technology.
– LOMA Qualification is highly preferred.
– Proven ability to establish strong working relationships with stakeholders including senior management level.
– Strong analytical and problem solving skills are required.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Fluency in verbal and written English and Chinese communications essential.
– University graduate preferably in Business, Finance, IT or other related disciplines.