Our client, a leading global insurance firm, is looking for talented Project Managers and Business Analysts with proven experience to join their growing team in Asia. You will be managing large scale project with the technology team and business.
– The selected candidate would be working on large scale insurance related technology projects across various business units. You will be working closely with the business side and technology team to drive the entire projects.
– Projects scope can be various from digital, product distribution, compliance, administration, operations etc.
– Work with the business closely to identify opportunities and initiatives. Provide recommend solutions to improve the operations, process and business.
– Responsible for overall project management including project planning, resource management, cost management, risk assessment and management, communication planning, etc.
– Liaise with different stakeholders to understand the business priority and requirements. Facilitates stakeholders meetings and management meetings.
– Represent the business and provide feedback on user requirement developed by business analysts.
– Good track record of project management / business analysis in regional enterprise projects ideally with another insurance company, banks or management consultancy.
– Strong understand and knowledge on business process, operations, and information technology.
– Six Sigma Green Belt Qualification and LOMA Qualification is highly preferred.
– Proven ability to establish strong working relationships with stakeholders including senior management level.
– Strong analytical and problem solving skills are required.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Fluency in verbal and written English and Chinese communications essential.
– University graduate preferably in Business, Finance, IT or other related disciplines.