My client, a leading bank is looking for a high caliber Proejct Manager to manage their large scale banking projects. You will be part of the lead person to manage these growing projects.
– Manage end-to-end project management from initiation to post implementation.
– Lead the project across the entire SDLC from requirements collection, design to delivery.
– Drive solution definitions, technology selections, work plans and activities flow.
– Develop project plan and project budget.
– Work with developers, technical teams, business users and vendors across the whole project life cycle.
– Identify and capture risks and exceptions and subsequently monitor, track and manage them.
– Proven track record of successful large scale banking technology project implementation.
– In-depth understanding of SDLC project development and management.
– Industry experience in the banking sector.
– Great leadership and influencing skill.
– Experience working with senior level stakeholders.
– Experience with technologies in Java, .NET, Web/Intranet, Databases.
– Knowledge in Banking operations including Core banking, Investment Products, Sales etc.
– Communications skills in English and Cantonese. Mandarin is highly preferred.
– Degree from a Reputable University.
– Project Management Training, PMP / Prince2 Certification.