Our client, a Regional Bank, is looking for a Junior Project Executive to join their growing team. Great opportunity to enter the financial space.
– Assist senior project managers in planning and executing projects
– Coordinate project activities and timelines
– Maintain project documentation and records
– Monitor project progress and report updates
– Communicate with team members and stakeholders
– Identify and address project risks and issues
– Help ensure projects stay within scope and budget
– Provide support in scheduling and organizing project meetings
– Contribute to project planning and strategy discussions
– Assist in preparing project status reports
– Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
– Strong organizational and time management skills
– Good communication and teamwork abilities
– Proficiency in project management tools is a plus
– Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing situations
– Detail-oriented with a focus on quality
– Problem-solving and analytical skills
– Eagerness to contribute to project success
– Prior experience in project management or related roles is desirable but not mandatory.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 22S1136)