Our client, a leading investment bank is looking for a VP / Director level of Production Support Lead to provide L1 & L2 support on their Front of Bank office systems across FICC and EQD business. This role will also lead a team of support analysts to provide support across critical systems across both in-house and vendor systems.
– Provide functional and technical support for pre-trade and post-trade front office trading systems covering FICC and Equity Derivatives Trading.
– Work directly with Traders and Sales to build trusted relationships and provide timely technical/functional support.
– Work with technology teams regarding long-term support issues and improvements; Proactively find ways to improve the long-term stability of the trading platform.
– Provide expert technical knowledge of application management in relation to system components, functionality, interfaces, data flows, and business rules.
– Configure the system monitoring rules and respond to monitoring alerts.
– Take ownership of production issues and provide incident management
– Provide project management as necessary (capacity, performance, upgrades, reporting, documentation).
– Mentor junior team members and provide technical training to new joiners of the team.
– At least 8 years of system and production support in Capital Markets, FICC, or Equity Derivatives products at a reputable financial firm or bank in a Front Office or Middle Office environment.
– Proficient in the following technical skills: Unix/Linux, SQL, Shell, FIX, Python, Perl, etc
– Experience with TBricks, TOMS, Calypso, Broadridge, or similar products.
– Possess energy and enthusiasm to thrive in a time-sensitive environment.
– Independent and mature; Strong problem-solving skills. Recent Team Leadership experience is preferred.
– Excellent communication in English and interpersonal skills
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 68987)