Our client, a leading international bank, is looking for a Product Manager and Architect to drive their technology development. Selected Candidate will be their key member of the Global Technology team to drive technology development projects. Great international exposure and opportunity.
– Develop architecture roadmaps to help transformational initiatives.
– Drive and Lead the business solution design. Identify and analyze alternatives and make recommendations related to business solution design.
– Work with the IT and Development to review and refine the solution design specification.
– Ensure the solution design is aligning with the business expectation and future business roadmap.
– Review functional specifications and system design to ensure a well-designed system aligning with the business requirements.
– Manage the whole technology development across the project timeline and deliverables.
– Work with the business to define and design the technology solutions which align with their business objectives.
– Advise on technologies trends – monitoring and analyze industry, technology market and potential impact of the applications.
– Deliver Architecture within Agile Delivery model – through innovation and continuous improvement.
– At least 10 years experience in a Product Manager, Product Architect / Enterprise Architect position(s)
– Knowledge of Banking / Finance is preferred.
– Knowledge of methods and frameworks for analysis and design of Business, Operating, and Management models.
– Proven ability to establish strong working relationships with stakeholders.
– Strong Architectural and Consulting skills – methods and frameworks for developing strategic roadmaps (both Business and IT), EA practice, Business Process Modeling, Change Management, Enterprise Architecture and IT Governance, Enterprise Shared Services discovery, IT Strategic planning and Technology Modernization.
– Strong people management and negotiation skill to work with external vendors.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Fluency in verbal and written English communications essential.
– Bachelor degree from a reputable University.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/