Our client, a leading investment bank, is looking for an experienced Java Development Lead to manage their Prime and Delta One development team in Hong Kong. You’ll lead a small technical team in delivering a high-performance trading system.
– Lead the design and development of in-house systems which serve Prime, Delta One, and Securities Based Lending.
– Work closely with the front office and middle office users to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions.
– Work with the senior technical managers and architects on reviewing technical solutions and design.
– Lead the development and delivery of technology solutions in integrating trading systems with other technologies and systems.
– Mentor the junior developers on application design and pair programming.
– Review the documentation across design, support, and requirements collection.
– Proactive delivery of high-quality and cutting-edge technology solutions for the trading desk.
– Lead the full SDLC of the trading technology including production support.
– Around 10 years of experience in the design and development of trading software technology.
– Recent team leadership experience is a great plus.
– Experience with Equity Derivatives, Delta-One, and Securities Based Lending front office development is a great plus.
– Strong development skills and experience in Java 8.
– Familiar with Spring Framework, SQL database, and web-based application development.
– Strong computer science fundamental concepts.
– Strong mathematical skills.
– Familiar with Agile development practices.
– Strong SDLC knowledge in best practices and automated testing framework.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or IT-related area
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 68987)