Our client, one of the leading financial institutions in Hong Kong, is looking to hire a strong Business Analysis to drive their upcoming Post Trade Process and Technology revamp across the organization.
– Work with business partners including technology, operations, and trading to develop strategic and tactical solutions, particularly on Post-Trade Technology and Workflow.
– Define and establish project scope and business requirements with the stakeholders. Perform business analysis, user story, and define the workflow. Provide recommendations on process, migration, and changes.
– Work with business stakeholders in technology selections, migration plans, and implementation.
– Manage end-to-end project business analysis including feasibility study, requirement analysis, UAT, and implementation support.
– Lead the project with end-to-end management from initiation to final implementation. Manage a matrixed project team and secure project resources.
– Build a strong relationship with senior business leaders and decision-makers. Formulate projects which can assist the achieving the business objectives.
– Provide direction, consultancy, and support to business and project teams.
– Manage projects on schedule, budget, scope, quality, risks, issues, team, resource management, etc.
– Manage and reconcile conflicts on resources and expectations between stakeholders, and act as an escalation point when required.
– Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science, Engineering, or related.
– At least 10 years of experience in managing and delivering Trading Technology Solutions ideally in the Post-Trade Space
– Settlements systems experience (Omgeo CTM, Sun Accounting system, Bloomberg TOMS etc.) and market regulatory requirements (HKEX HKIDR, HKMA HKTR, SFC OTCR static data solutions) are a definite advantage.
– Proven experience in people management, demonstrating strong leadership capabilities across different geographies and cultures
– Great knowledge of the business process and change management.
– Financial Trading, Private / Retail Banking, or Wealth Asset Management experience is preferred.
– Strong interpersonal skills with different senior stakeholders.
– Strong strategic vision and leadership.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Fluency in verbal and written English and Chinese (Cantonese) communications is essential.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 68987)