My client, a leading investment bank is looking for a high caliber Project Management Officer to provide support on project planning and management. You will be part of the PMO office for large scale Infrastructure Technology projects across the firm. Great remuneration and exposure.
– Liaise with Project Managers to update their project schedules and provide assistance in the planning and execution of their project portfolios.
– Develop and implement strategy for the control and tracking of project related items including issues, assumptions, dependencies and associated costs and resources.
– Develop a strategy for and provide communications of project, including documentation, Web site, meeting information.
– Work with global / regional counterparts to provide synergies between regions and ensure the compliance with global best practices.
– Identify and capture risks and exceptions and subsequently monitor, track and manage them.
– Assist Project Managers in:
• Being compliant to firm’s project management standards
• Project governance on risk, financials, resources, scope, communication, timeline, post-go-live monitoring
• Establishing headcount projections by project, and in conducting Actual vs. Budget analysis
• Vendor contract management and invoice processing
– Minimum of 5 Years experience on Technology projects / Application development, experience with full project lifecycle.
– Experience in Technology environments, implementation of both large-scale and end-user technology solutions an advantage.
– PMP / Prince2 Certifications is highly preferred.
– Business Analysis experience preferred.
– Finance Industry knowledge preferred.
– Experience working with MS Office (Excel VBA), MS Project, MS Visio.
– Exceptional Communications skills. Candidate must speak fluent / native level English.
– Degree from a Reputable University.