Our client, a leading investment bank, with a large technology portfolio and project programme, is looking for a PMO Programme Manager in their PMO office to drive the effective governance and monitoring of their large-scale programme globally. The selected candidate will be driving large-scale programme governance working with senior-level management.
– Provide programme governance in maintaining the schedule, resources, quality, change, financial, and communications management.
– Oversight of the programme portfolio management and IT project delivery.
– Have an in-depth understanding of programme/project risks and dependencies. Ability to provide escalation if necessary.
– Work with the programme leads and project managers to ensure the project deliverables.
– Provide senior management reporting on the overall health and status of the programme.
– Provide project governance, monitoring, and reporting of the project lifecycle. Ensure there is sufficient project methodology (Agile) and standards for the programme team.
– Establish key programme KPIs to facilitate the monitoring and decision-making in supporting the programme delivery.
– Track and monitor impacts and interdependencies between programmes.
– Proven experience in managing and delivering large transformational change programmes.
– Experience in a PMO Governance environment delivering large-scale IT projects/programmes.
– Experience in banking/investment banking / financial services would be highly preferred.
– Good knowledge of all aspects of systems development and SDLC (Agile and Waterfall).
– Experience in tracking large-scale and complex projects with efficient management and implementation.
– In-depth knowledge and experience in project budgeting and project tracking.
– Strong interpersonal skills with different senior stakeholders.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– PMP. Agile / Scrum Certification is preferred.
– Fluency in verbal and written English and Chinese (Mandarin) communications. You will be working in an international environment working with global stakeholders.
– University graduate with Master’s or Bachelors’s Degree preferably in Business, Finance, IT or other related disciplines
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 68987)