My client, a leading financial institution is looking for experienced PMO Manager to join their programme office. The selected candidate will be working on firmwide projects across the organization. International environment with lots of growth opportunity.
– Manage the project governance, management tools, methods, and reporting across the PMO office.
– Establish and manage project and programme standards across the project portfolio.
– Work with the Project team to assist in project deliverables and project timeline.
– Ensure the projects are following policies and process requirements including budgeting, security, compliance, vendor management etc.
– Manage information and reporting flow to different stakeholders across the firm. Part of the steering committee to provide reports on scope, budget and schedule perspective.
– Work with the executive level on project status update and changes.
– Provide and influence the project team to follow the PMO best practices across the organization.
– At least 10 years experience in Project Management or PMO process, experience with full project lifecycle, and IT Transformation is preferred.
– In-depth understanding of Project management methodology, tools, and best practices.
– PMP / Prince2 Certifications
– Strong personality and confident to work with senior stakeholders.
– Good problem solving and analytical skills.
– Finance Industry experienced is preferred
– Able to work with geographically and culturally diverse team in different countries.
– Exceptional Communications skills in English.
– Degree from a Reputable University.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/