My client, a leading bank is looking for a PMO Manager to join their IT Project and Governance Office. The selected candidate will be working on large-scale IT projects. Perm position with lots of growth opportunities.
– Maintain the project management policy, methodology to the banking IT project managers as well as provide project management training.
– Liaise with Project Managers and project teams to update their project schedules and provide assistance in the planning and execution of their project portfolios.
– Support the Project Manager and Project Leads in project administration and operations.
– Track project-related items including milestones, issues, assumptions, dependencies, and associated costs and resources.
– Monitor and control project deliverables and escalation.
– Act as a centralized point in managing budget, resources, people with data analysis and automation tools.
– Track project change and assist in managing project scope.
– 3 – 4 years of experience in Project Management or PMO process.
– Strong PC skills across MS Office, including MS Project and Sharepoint.
– Good financial analysis skills to track resources and costs.
– Business Analysis experience preferred
– Finance Industry knowledge preferred
– Working experience with large global enterprises or large consultancy firms.
– Exceptional Communications skills in English and Chinese (Cantonese / Mandarin)
– Bachelor’s Degree.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 62713)