My client, a leading financial institution is looking for a PMO Analyst to join their program office. The selected candidate will be working on a large-scale Cloud Delivery programme. You will have the chance to work on one of the major transformation programme
of the firm.
– Liaise with Project Managers to update their project schedules and provide assistance in the planning and execution of the Transformation Projects.
– Support the Project Manager and Project Leads in project administration and operations.
– Setup PMO functions and track project-related items including milestones, issues, assumptions, dependencies, and associated costs and resources.
– Monitor and control project deliverables and escalation.
– Track project change and assist in managing project scope.
– Work with IT senior management in preparing strategic PowerPoint presentations.
– Assist Project Managers in:
— Being compliant with the firm’s project management standards
— Project governance on risk, financials, resources, scope, communication, timeline, post-go-live monitoring
— Establishing headcount projections by project, and conducting Actual vs. Budget analysis
– Around 3 years of experience in Project Management or PMO process, experience with a full project lifecycle.
– Strong PC skills across MS Office, including MS Project and Sharepoint.
– Good financial analysis skills to track resources and costs.
– Business Analysis experience preferred
– Working and Project experience with large consultancy firms or financial institutions are preferred
– Exceptional Communications skills in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
– Degree from a Reputable University.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 62713)