Our client, a global insurance firm is looking for a Business Analyst for their regional leading Pension and MPF business. Selected Candidate will be their key member in driving the expanding business in the Pension and MPF space. Great exposure and opportunity.
– Work with business and IT project team closely to liaise business requirements, planning and ongoing improvement etc.
– Responsible for requirement collections and specifications with business users, and prepare technical specification according to the requirements.
– Conduct testing to ensure the systems is well developed according to the requirements.
– Coordinate and manage UAT with users, and maintain related documentations and training for users.
– Keep track of change requests and consolidate with system change priority.
– Build domain knowledge in Pension and give technology recommendations.
– 5 years experience in IT Business Analyst or related technology experience in an insurance field.
– Understanding of Pension business is highly preferred, including actuarial, operations, agency compensation.
– Proven ability to establish strong working relationships with stakeholders.
– Strong analytical and problem solving skills are required.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Fluency in verbal and written English and Chinese communications essential.
– Bachelor degree from a reputable University.