My client, a leading Bank is looking for a Senior Manager on Outsourcing Management to work closely with the Data Centre service vendors. This person will be interacting with the large scale vendor on service management and SLAs. Great remuneration and opportunity.
– Manage Data Centre outsourcing service providers to ensure their services have meet the agreed service level and quality.
– Manage operation process including incident and problem management process with required documents.
– Manage critical incident and outage, to drive resolutions to resume services. Work closely with management on escalation and notifications.
– Ensure the change management process is being operated according to the standard procedures and SLAs.
– Review Service Level and conduct service pledge meeting with the vendors in a regular basis.
– Maintain a good working relationships with the vendors.
– 10 years of experience in IT Infrastructure Management, with experience in managing outsourcing service vendors. Ideally from a banking / financial environment.
– Experience in managing IT outsourcing governance including data centre and infrastructure. Ability to conduct assessment over outsourcing providers / vendors.
– Experience with regulatory requirement in the banking environment.
– Experience in ITIL Management including problem management and change management, and conduct root cause analysis.
– Strong Communications skills in Cantonese and English.
– Bachelor Degree from a reputable University.