Our client, a leading global financial institution, is looking for multiple Oracle SQL Developer and Architect for their latest expansion projects. Selected candidate will be working on a large scale transformation project. Great exposure and grow opportunity. Perm roles.
– Participate in the large scale in-house pension and investment fund transformation projects.
– Responsible for system development, release and support of large scale and complex database systems.
– Analyze and review existing database structure, schema and SQL queries. Evaluate and Assess feasibility of solutions.
– Design and develop new database architecture, schema and logic.
– Provide recommendation on performance tuning across application level.
– Manage and guide local and offshore developers on system design, development, QA, SIT, UAT and Implementation.
– At least 7 years experience in software development experience with proven Oracle SQL development or architecture design experience.
– Extensive development experience in Oracle PL/SQL. Knowledge in performance tuning.
– Experience with AIX and Unix Scripting Language is highly preferred.
– Solid SDLC management experience.
– Excellent command in written and spoken English and Cantonese.
– Bachelor Degree from a reputable University.