Our client, a leading global financial institution, is looking for multiple Oracle SQL Developer and Architect for their latest expansion projects. Selected candidate will be working on large scale transformation project. It is one of the key technology development for the firm in long term. Great exposure and grow opportunity.
– Participate in the large scale in-house technology and database transformation projects.
– Responsible for system development, release and support of large scale and complex database systems.
– Analyze and review existing database structure, schema and SQL queries. Evaluate and Assess feasibility of solutions.
– Design and develop new database architecture, schema and logic.
– Provide recommendation on performance tuning across application level.
– Manage and guide local and offshore developers on system design, development, QA, SIT, UAT and Implementation.
– At least 4 years experience in software development experience with proven Oracle SQL development. Candidates with experience in architecture experience would consider for a senior architect position.
– Experience with data migration and database transformation would be highly preferred.
– Extensive development experience in Oracle PL/SQL. Knowledge in performance tuning.
– Experience with AIX and Unix Scripting Language is highly preferred.
– Solid SDLC management experience.
– Excellent command in written and spoken English and Cantonese.
– Bachelor Degree from a reputable University.