It is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading global Insurance Firm, selected candidate will be part of the large transformation project driving new initiatives. They are offering both System Manager and Developer grades They are quickly expanding and managing large scale applications development.
– Responsible for system development, release and support of the large scale database systems, in-house life insurance and investment fund systems.
– Manage and guide local and offshore developers on system design, development, QA, SIT, UAT, and implementation.
– Manage and ensure system quality, compliance and security controls.
– Manage the development cycle with Agile / Scrum methodology.
– Around 7 years software development experience across large scale enterprise projects.
– Candidate with less experience would consider for the developers position.
– Developer experience with Oracle PL/SQL, .NET and AIX.
– Solid SDLC management experience.
– Excellent command in written and spoken English and Cantonese.
– Bachelor degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science from a reputable University.