Our client, a well-known luxury brand is looking for a few Oracle Developers to join their development team. Selected candidates will be working on large scale greenfield development project. Sound project exposure.
– Responsible for greenfield Oracle Retail System and Database development.
– Participate on the entire SDLC including user requirements collection, system design, development, documentation and testing.
– Work with internal users and different stakeholders on requirements, design and specifications.
– Provide ongoing maintenance and support.
– At least 2 years of hands on experience in Oracle PL/SQL, Oracle Form or Oracle ERP system development. Candidate with more experience would be considered for a System Analyst role.
– Preferably with experience in Oracle E-Business Suite, Oracle Merchandising System, Oracle Database or related development in Web or Mobile.
– Knowledge of any programing language is a plus.
– Responsible, organised and detailed oriented.
– Good communication skills in English and Chinese.
Please state your current and expected salary.