Our client is a leading enterprise with a large technology platform, they are looking for a strong Technology Manager to manage their Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) integration. We are looking for an experienced person to drive the technical implementation in this large enterprise environment.
– Manage Technical Delivery in Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) including customization, and system integrations.
– Lead the technical development team across the development, design, testing, support, and deployment of the solutions.
– Liaise and communicate with various stakeholders including Business, Finance, IT, Operations, etc.
– Oversee the translation of business requirements into functional designs that align with architectural standards and roadmaps.
– Provide support during system assurance test and user acceptance test. Collaborate with IT operations team on deployment.
– Manage vendors and offshore resources on projects and technical development.
– Around 10 years of experience in hands-on application development, software integration, and support in an enterprise environment.
– Recent years of team-leading experience.
– Experienced in vendor management including SI vendor, product vendor, on-shore, and off-shore resources.
– Development experience in Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) application customizations, extensions, and interfaces.
– Experience in supporting Oracle EBS and Oracle Database across administration and infrastructure would be an added advantage.
– Technical development experience in Microsoft .NET framework, C#, MS or PL SQL, Java, and other open-source software and technology.
– Articulate and able to communicate with senior executives. English and Chinese (Cantonese) written and spoken communications.
– Bachelor in Computer Science or related subjects from a reputable University.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 65791)