Our client, a global leading asset management firm, is looking for a strong Business Analyst for their global Front Office Application project. Selected candidate would be working with large scale projects. Great remuneration and opportunities.
– Work with global project team and front office users on Front Office applications management.
– Work with the vendors and determine solutions that able to integrate with the existing Trading platform.
– Identify and implement solutions that provide automation and integration with the Trade and Investment Operations.
– Ensure all the applications and processes are meeting the regulatory and compliance requirement.
– Development of test strategies, test plans, test cases and expected results with users to ensure the applications are meeting expected deliverables.
– At least 6 years experience in Buy Side Application Management or Business Analysis.
– Strong business functions experience across Front Office in Order Management System, ideally with Bloomberg AIM.
– Strong applications experience in the following: Bloomberg AIM, Charles River, FactSet, Barclays POINT, OMGEO CTM, Portia, SimCorp Dimension etc.
– Strong Project Management skills.
– Process re-engineering and transformation experience would be preferred.
– Excellent Communications skills in English and Chinese.
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.