A leading financial institution is looking for an experienced Office Administration Manager to provide facilities management and general office administration.
– Office Management
Review and negotiate lease terms; coordinating office relocations, renovations, maintenance (building, office equipment), and space management; manage external suppliers / contractors; oversee mail room and courier services; team management and people development, etc.
Implement policies and procedures; manage business continuity planning, health & safety, fire drills / evacuation and security; handle insurance contracts and business registration renewals, etc.
Order office supplies / handle procurement; budgeting, costing and invoicing; coordinate corporate events; handling travel arrangements, etc.
– Bachelors degree or equivalent
– 5+ years of related work experience, including, office management, compliance, health & safety, security, administration
– Finance industry background highly preferred
– Ability to multi-task and prioritize, with a strong sense of urgency
– Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
– Strong client relationship skills and ability to liaise at all levels
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Cantonese, additional Mandarin skills a bonus
– Advanced user of Microsoft Office applications