Our client, a leading insurance group, is looking for a Software Engineering Manager with Node.JS experience to implement various new initiatives in the insurance space. This role works closely with IT management and business stakeholders. Great opportunity and challenge.
– Manage a portfolio of life insurance software applications across development, implementations, and support.
– Manage and formulate solution design and technical details for the applications.
– Lead a technology team of highly skilled developers, BAs, and QAs. Retain high team morale and provide solid career development to the team.
– Manage the technology design and development across Front to Back. Manage database structures and design.
– Work with various IT teams including Security, Infra & Cloud, Operations, and Architecture in aligning the application solutions.
– Manage offshore development resources which fulfill expectations and demands.
– Manage L2 and L3 production support to ensure smooth operation and availability.
– Develop proactive monitoring and diagnosis tools to meet SRE standards.
– Hands-on development experience with around 6 – 8 years of experience.
– Hands-on experience with Cloud, API, and Microservices technology.
– Strong SDLC experience across software integration, testing, and quality assurance.
– Hands-on experience in Cloud including Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, or Azure cloud computing
– Experience with Agile and CI/CD is a great plus.
– Strong vision and insight to tell what kind of new technology should apply in future development. Ability to challenge the status quo and think outside the box.
– Excellent communications skill in Cantonese / Mandarin and English to lead local development.
– Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related discipline from a reputable University.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 68987)