Our client, a leading investment bank, is looking for a Voice Recording Support Engineer to join their Voice Network team. The selected candidate will also be supporting their front office trading voice infrastructure. Great exposure and remuneration.
– Support the Asia Voice Recording infrastructure NICE Voice Recording Services.
– Identify specific improvements and work with the other network engineerings to take action on.
– Provide L3 technical support on high impact Voice Recording Systems incidents.
– Expertly conduct root-cause analysis for major problems and drive the troubleshooting to resolution.
– Manage and coordinate with business on projects and incidents.
– At least 7 years of experience with Voice Network Technology: NICE VR recording systems, BT/IPC Trading Systems, Speakerbus, Cisco IPT etc.
– Good knowledge in Network Voice Engineering, network Voice design, or related Voice Network infrastructure.
– CCNP or CCVP is a plus.
– Good communication skills in English. You will be working in an international banking environment.
– Excellent incident and troubleshooting skills.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 62713)