Our client, one of the most famous and well known firms in Hong Kong, is now looking for a Network Solution Architect to join their team. This is a challenging, high profile role that will drive the future technology roadmap and work closely with top level management to lead successfully lead and deliver large scale infrastructure projects.
– Design and documentation of technical requirements, blueprints and solutions.
– Manage Technical design and solution delivery across the enterprise-wide network.
– Design the roadmap, solution, strategy and implementation of the network infrastructure.
– Prepare technical documents and requirement into detailed technical specifications.
– Work closely with senior managers and stakeholders: deliver presentations and solutions, keep them up to date on project progress and ensure project deliverables achieve stated objectives.
– Manage internal and outsourced resources / vendors across multiple ongoing projects.
– 15 years’ Infrastructure experience, particularly in Networking.
– Strong track record advising and delivering large scale solutions: defining network architecture, IT strategy, infrastructure roadmap design, implementation, delivery etc.
– Detailed knowledge and experience in routing and switching platforms.
– Detailed knowledge and experience with network security technologies.
– Detailed understanding and experience of routing protocols and complex redistribution topologies.
– Load balancing technologies and route health injection.
– Thorough understanding of multi-tier network architectures. Technical infrastructure background with strong understanding of networking, Windows, UNIX / Linux or Databases.
– Experience using ITIL to lead and address issues pertaining to incidents, problems, change and service level management.
– Knowledge of Information Security Framework and standards such as ISO 27001 and 27002.
– Excellent communication skills in English.