Our client is a leading bank, they are looking for a Network Services Team Lead in their bank-wise network infrastructure management. The selected candidate will be managing their BAU network infrastructure management across the firm.
– Responsible for network infrastructure management and operations across the bank.
– Lead the network team to resolve bottlenecks, weaknesses, restrictions, and security concerns imposed by the current infrastructure setup.
– Act as the senior escalation point to serve network incidents and provide swift technical resolutions.
– Manage to implement and enhance Cyber security protection as per required by C-RAF.
– Establish a network infrastructure support framework for the system and network across change management, availability management, capacity management, asset management, and configuration management.
– Lead the team on large-scale network projects with smooth delivery and implementation, matching the requirements and expectations.
– Ensure the network solutions meet both functional and technical requirements with design and planning on future maintenance, cost, performance scalability, and compliance.
– Work with external vendors and service products across project development and system maintenance.
– Establish and maintain a collaborative relationship with IT leadership, technology team, business, IT teams, and service providers.
– Extensive working experience in managing large-scale network infrastructure ideally from a financial environment.
– Extensive experience in leading network service operations. Team leadership experience is essential, ideally with team management experience across different geographies.
– Sound technical knowledge across LAN/WAN, networking and routing, and WiFi networks.
– Strong experience in network routing and protocol such as TCP/IP, OSPF, BGP, and EIGRP.
– Extensive experience with Cisco networks, network security, and Firewall technologies.
– Hands-on experience in system/network security tools including Firewall, IDS/IPS, Load balancer, Web Application Firewall, Network DLP, Anti-DDoS, etc.
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to work with all levels of stakeholders in both verbal and written communications.
– Strong vendor and project management skills.
– Certifications in ITIL, PMP, CCNP/CCDP, etc.
– Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese (Cantonese / Mandarin).
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 68987)