Our client, a leading bank, is now looking for a network security senior engineer to join their infrastructure team. Selected candidate will be working on large scale firm-wise project and operations. Great exposure and opportunity.
– Responsible for the administration and support of the network infrastructure, firewall and related network security.
– Maintaining the applications security framework and provide security assessments such as code reviewing and web scanning for in-house applications.
– Provide assessment on vendor or new security technology.
– Ensure the technology is fulfilling the regulatory, audit and internal control requirements.
– Provide threat management for spyware, viruses, worms, spam and malicious code.
– At least 7 years experience in IT Network Security from an enterprise level environment.
– Experience in analysing web application and network security.
– Experience with Cisco Router / Switches, DNS / DHCP, Firewalls, Intrusion Detection, Load Balance, Proxy and Wireless.
– Hands-on experience in Cisco/CheckPoint/Juniper firewalls, F5 application firewall, F5 Load balancer, Blue Coat Proxy, vulnerability scanning, IDS/IPS, log correlation tools, SIEM and DLP.
– Knowledge with security concepts and technologies such as stateful inspection, packet filtering, 802.1x, Firewalls, Web Application Firewalls, Intrusion Detection and Prevention systems, Proxy technologies, network security monitoring, traffic analysis, Data Loss Prevention, DDOS and other security vulnerabilities and risk mitigation strategies.
– Excellent Communication skills in English and Chinese.
– Certificates in CCSE, CISA, CCNP or equivalent.