Our client, one of the leading investment banks in Hong Kong, are now looking for a Network and Security Operations Engineer to join their growing infrastructure team. Excellent remuneration and opportunity.
– Hands-on configuration and support for the network and security devices and services (e.g. routers, switches, firewall, loadbalancer, IPS, web proxy, DDoS, IPSECVPN etc.)
– Support and troubleshooting for all network issues. Perform network maintenance and system version upgrade.
– Network monitoring, troubleshooting and maximizing network performance.
– Manage and support the network infrastructure across Asia region.
– Minimum 5+ years experience in a hands-on role managing, supporting and configuring / administering data network, switches and routers
– Hands-on experience covering Cisco routers, switches, firewalls (Palo Alto, Checkpoint, Fortigate), Bluecoat proxy and F5 load balancer.
– Hands-on experience and knowledge using tools, network diagnostics and analytics.
– Tertiary qualifications in IT, Computer Science, or related.
– CCNA or above highly preferred.
– Fluent Mandarin a big plus
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/