We are working with a leading global financial group where they have a major Asia regional presence with Hong Kong as their regional technology HQ. They are looking for a strong Network Security Architect in establishing regional-wide network security governance and standard. Great opportunity to join one of the most prominent financial groups with great upward growth potential.
– Maintain a security architecture for the global network systems in alignment with the global standards.
– Work with regional network team across data and voice in aligning network security controls across network and voice solutions.
– Review network security architecture across Cloud and new Data Centers connections.
– Act as the regional network security CoE in providing security solutions and design. Provide standards on infrastructure and network requirements across regional technologies expansion.
– Classify subnets into zones and subzones for network security policy enforcement.
– Assist implementation of new zero trust micro-segmentation solutions such as defining use cases, and trust zones, defining policies, and approving exceptions.
– Establish and automate a process for the annual review of firewall rules and cloud network security ACLs.
– Establish a group-wide governance framework for approving firewall requests, prioritizing the resources of the infrastructure engineering team to implement changes. Implement monitoring of traffic for potential business and technology threats.
– At least 10 years of experience in IT Networks and Security from an enterprise-level regional environment.
– Solid experience in network administration in LAN/MAN/WAN/SD-WAN/Cloud Network Architecture (AWS & AWS), Micro-Segmentation Firewall, Router/Switch, Wireless LAN, VPN, IPS, WAF, SLB, Network Management, Performance Monitoring, and Automation Tools.
– Certifications in CCNP, CCIE (Security), Azure, and AWS would be a great plus.
– Strong Network and Firewall architecture and engineering knowledge to drive best practices.
– CISSP, CISM, CRISC related certifications would be a great plus.
– Strong influencing skills to work with all levels of stakeholders.
– Excellent Communication skills in English. You will be working in a global team setup.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related degree from a reputable University.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 68987)