Our client is a leading global investment bank, they are looking for a strong infrastructure background with operation task management within their enterprise network infrastructure team. The selected candidate will be managing their operational task delivery across the region.
– Manage Infrastructure Delivery in multiple technical areas, including Data and Voice Networks, Security, Distribution Systems, Application, Data Centers etc.
– Provide operational lifecycle management across infrastructure delivery, including planning, coordination, implementation, deliverables tracking etc.
– Manage infrastructure delivery internal engineering team as well as external contractor and vendors. Identify, assess, and escalates issues and potential project risk.
– Work with the business team in defining the operational work scope.
– Provide execution plan across a full infrastructure delivery.
– Provide estimation on resource requirements (cost, time, equipment, etc) of the delivery.
– Review the project schedule with other stakeholders and technical teams that may be affected by the project activities.
– Review Operational Acceptance Testing OATS to ensure all new deployments are operationally sound.
– At least 8 years of experience in a hands-on enterprise infrastructure management environment.
– Experience working with regional teams.
– Experience in operational task management.
– Understanding of various technology platforms across Desktop, Distributed Systems, Servers, Data Center, Storage, Data and Voice Network, etc.
– Investment banking experience is preferred.
– PMP or Prince2 is preferred.
– Network Operational Support is preferred.
– Vendor / SLA Management is preferred.
– Articulate and able to communicate with all levels of stakeholders.
– Bachelor or Master’s Degree in IT and/or Business Management from a reputable University.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 62713)