My client is a leading Bank, they are looking for a Network Infrastructure Manager to manage their network projects and services. Exciting role with a sizable infrastructure scale and ongoing projects. A challenging position with managerial responsibility.
– Responsible for network infrastructure management and operations.
– Lead the network team to resolve bottlenecks, weakness, restrictions and security concerns imposed by current infrastructure setup.
– Establish a network infrastructure support framework for the system and network across change management, availability management, capacity management, asset management, and configuration management.
– Lead the team on large scale network projects with smooth delivery and implementation, matching the requirements and expectations.
– Ensure the network solutions meet both functional and technical requirements with design and planning on future maintenance, cost, performance scalability, and compliance.
– Work with external vendors and service products across project development and system maintenance.
– Establish and maintain a collaborative relationship with the technology team, business, IT teams, and service providers.
– Extensive working experience in managing large scale network infrastructure in a banking environment.
– Extensive experience in leading network service implementation and delivery.
– Sound technical knowledge across LAN/WAN, networking and routing, WiFi network.
– Extensive experience with Cisco networks, network security, and Firewall technologies.
– Strong project management experience in driving large scale infrastructure projects.
– Strong vendor and project management skills.
– Certifications in ITIL, PMP, CCNP etc.
– Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 62713)