Our client, one of the leading investment banks in Hong Kong, is now looking for a Network Deployment Engineer to join their infrastructure team and assist as they continue to refresh and build out their network infrastructure.
– Manage and implement data network infrastructure refreshment program for legacy core switches and access switches.
– Consolidate and optimise network devices. Improve network security and performance.
– Work internal IT and vendor teams for network service migration.
– Update and maintain technical & network project documentation.
– Minimum 7+ years hands-on experience:
– Cisco routers and switches. Knowledge of network security and principles.
– Cisco IOS and NX-OS software and products.
– Strong understanding of networking/protocols/standards: EIGRP, BGP, OSPF, TCP/IP, LAN & WAN, Ethernet.
– Track record implementing and delivering network infrastructure projects, revamps, refreshment programs.
– Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science (or related) from a reputable University.
– Certified CCNP or above highly preferred.
– Excellent communication skills in English and Cantonese.
– Prior experience in Banking / Financial Services a definite advantage.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 62713)