My client, a leading investment bank, is looking for a Senior IT Technical Project Manager in formulating their Data Center build programme in Asia. This role will coordinate the installation of various voice, data, and infrastructure cabling. This is a key position in leading the technical delivery of the data center build programme.
– Manage the large-scale Data Center Migration program, particularly on the Network Infrastructure including Voice, and Data.
– Take part in the end-to-end project delivery across planning, analysis, design, development, testing, and implementation of regional Data Center projects.
– Provide technical expertise and business acumen to the key program stakeholders.
– Manage the project portfolio with clear visibility and transparency of the delivery progress, resource, potential risk, and schedule management.
– Provide direction, consultancy, and support to business and project teams.
– Manage complex projects on schedule, budget, scope, quality, risks, issues, team, resource management, etc.
– Manage and develop a matrix project team with well-defined program reports.
– Establish clear accountabilities and authority for different team members and build a strong culture across the program team.
– At least 10 years of experience in leading large-scale projects in large-scale Network Infrastructure.
– Experience with Cisco and Arista hardware and understanding how to partner with vendors for installation.
– Strong Data Center migration and consolidation program experience from capacity planning, financials/budget, timelines, managing network Infrastructure delivery, rack and stack, data migration, technical and business checkouts, to go-live/cutover.
– Understanding of cabling, corporate services, and cable management.
– Experience with installation of WiFI and wireless access points.
– Proficient Project Life Cycle Management and implementation
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Excellent English communication is essential. You will be working with a global team.
– University graduate with b
– Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Computer Engineering, IT, or other related disciplines
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 68987)