Our client, a leading enterprise with a complicated and large-scale technology platform, is looking for a Network Architect to join their Network Engineering team. The selected candidate will the leadership person in leading the network architecture design for their upcoming Data Center migration.
– Responsible for the Core Network Routing and Switching Technology Architecture, Engineering standards, best practices, security, technical architecture models.
– Lead the SDN and SD-WAN design and deployment. In which of support the implementation and migration of data centers migration and wide area network infrastructure including LAN rollout.
– Provide evaluation, architecture, and engineering support of enterprise data network migration solutions.
– Ensure the design is taking into account of full resiliency of user experience from an application performance perspective.
– Support Routing, and Switching technology, as well as Wireless, SDWAN, DMVPN, IPSEC, VxLAN, MPLS, and Multicast.
– Maintain and monitor data network efficiency, performance, and security.
– At least 10 years of experience with Data Network Technology including security, wireless, multicast, Encryption, IPSec, QoS, MPLS, VxLAN, BGP, OSPF.
– Experience in data center network and SDN best practice.
– Experience in design and configure Cisco ACI spine and lead switches in data center.
– Expert level in Campus and Branch Networking Engineering.
– Practitioner level on network automation using DevOps and CI/CD pipelines including Python, Shell, YAML etc.
– Experience in firewalls for example Cisco ASA, Checkpoint, Paolo Alto, Fortinet, Zscalar etc.
– Experience in wireless technologies in Cisco WLC, Cisco ISE, Cisco Prime etc.
– CCIE / HCNP / HCIE is preferred.
– Experience with Huawei and Cisco Router and switch is a great plus
– Excellent communication skills in English.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 62713)