Our client, a reputable bank, is looking for a network manager to manage their HK network infrastructure and IT Security. You will be leading the HK network infrastructure team. Great exposure and remuneration.
– Responsible for overall network operations, leading the new network infrastructure build and new solutions deployment.
– Manage network infrastructure including routers, switches, firewall, IDS/IPS and load balancers.
– Provide network infrastructure planning, design and deployment.
– Manage regional data and voice network.
– Design and manage IT Security policy and solution.
– Provides engineering consultancy by evaluating, designing and maintaining existing or proposed trading network systems.
– Plans and executes data network infrastructure projects.
– Maintains and monitors data services efficiency, performance and security.
– Manage and coordinate with vendors on procurement, project implementation and budget.
– Strong experience in networking operations on Switches, Routers, and Security.
– Strong experience with Architecture design for Network Technology, Firewall, Security etc.
– Experience in LAN / WAN configuration, cabling, subnetting and VPNs, tunneling protocols, etc;
– Hands-on networking experience in LAN/WAN, VPN, TCP/IP, Routing Protocols, MPLS, Firewall (Junpiter, Cisco), Wireless, VOIP etc.
– Team leadership experience is preferred.
– CISSP and CCNP is required.
– Bachelor degree from a reputable university.
– Good Communication Skill in English.