Our client, a leading global Tier-1 bank, is currently looking for talented NAS storage Engineers to join their global infrastructure team. The selected candidate would be part of their global team with large responsibilities across the global infrastructure. Great potential and remuneration.
– Provide administration and support on global NAS Storage platform using the NetApp FAS series utilizing Data ONTAP, EMC Isilon, Oracle ZFS, Hitachi Content Platform (HCP), Hitachi Data Ingestor (HDI), EMC Celerra, as well as NetApp Snaplock and EMC Centera.
– Responsible for infrastructure projects including system design/architecture, planning, installations, configurations, upgrades and planning. Work with global teams to ensure a smooth deployment
– Responsible for storage infrastructure system management including capacity planning, performance monitoring & tuning, security management etc
– Provide Level 3 system support and follow ITIL practice (incident management)
– 4+ years of hands-on experience on NAS technologies with at least one of the following: NetApp FAS series utilizing Data ONTAP, EMC Isilon, Oracle ZFS, Hitachi Content Platform (HCP), Hitachi Data Ingestor (HDI)
– Good understanding of storage design/architecture, performance tuning, configuration
– Good English communication skills
– Engineering degree from a reputable University