Our client, a leading financial trading institution is looking for a Senior DBA with MS SQL, ideally with some experience in Oracle DBA. The ideal candidate will be leading the database infrastructure and operations. This is a renewable contract role (minimum 1 year but extendable).
– Provide database administration, configuration, tuning, and maintenance, troubleshooting of the MS SQL, Oracle and Experience of working in a highly regulated environment and the associated processes and tools
– Resolves critical incidents and problems and fluently applies escalation and notification procedures to leadership.
– Experienced with owning change planning, communication and approvals for significant changes/upgrades
– Collaborates and communicates well with partner teams – application run and build, service management, incident management, server and storage.
– Strong knowledge in administering MSSQL SQL Server 2012….2019
– Experience with software installation and upgrades.
– Experience working with multiple VLDB database systems.
– Monitor the system’s health and performance
– Ensure high levels of performance, availability, sustainability and security
– Experience with backups, restores, Disaster recovery planning
– Experience with SQL Clustering database configuration.
– Experience with managing databases in High Availability (AlwaysON) & SQL Replication setup
– Analyze, solve, and correct issues in real-time & Provide suggestions for solutions
– University degree in Computer Science, or relevant field
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 65791)