Our client is building a large scale application platform with high throughput and capacity. This development would be a major development project for this well-known enterprise. Great project exposure.
– Design and develop large scale database design and stored procedures to support the robust application platform.
– Responsible for system development, release and support of large scale and complex database systems.
– Design and build database systems across installation, configuration, upgrading and monitoring.
– Analyze and review existing database structure, schema and SQL queries. Evaluate and Assess feasibility of solutions.
– Provide capacity planning, performance monitoring and tuning of large scale multiple RDBMS systems.
– Design and develop new database architecture, schema and logic.
– Provide recommendation on performance tuning across application level.
– Manage and guide developers on system design, development, QA, SIT, UAT and Implementation.
– At least 6 years experience in database development and support experience with proven MS SQL development.
– Experience with data migration and database transformation would be highly preferred.
– Hands-on experience on Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012/2014 across planning, schema design, and stored procedure development.
– Extensive development experience in T-SQL. Knowledge in performance tuning.
– Knowledge in transaction processing with in-memory database design.
– Experience with Windows Scripting Language for automation is highly preferred.
– Solid SDLC management experience.
– Excellent command in written and spoken English and Cantonese.
– Bachelor Degree from a reputable University.