Our client, a leading regional well-known e-commerce site is looking for a Mobile Development Lead and Architect. Selected candidate will be leading the mobile technology development across the firm. Great exposure and opportunity with this fast growing firm.
– Lead the design and development of the mobile strategy and architecture across mobile applications and infrastructure.
– Drive the mobile platform architecture across web services, mobile device management, mobile application management solutions, middleware, database, frameworks etc.
– Lead internal and external development teams to build the mobile infrastructure.
– Lead the functional requirements review, architecture strategy development and platform architecture design.
– Work with the senior management, engineering teams on platform architecture solutions and roadmaps.
– Perform proofs of concept and other technical evaluations of technologies, designs and solutions.
– Drive the technical and architectural design.
– Design and evaluate innovative solution, and decide technical development plan.
– At least 5 years experience with enterprise architecture, preferably with mobile architecture.
– Extensive mobile application development experience across iOS and Android platform.
– Strong development background in system design and architecture design.
– Experience with wearables app or TV app development would be a plus.
– Knowledge of Service-Oriented Architect (SOA), Web services and mobile architecture patterns.
– Great communication skills to work with senior management and drive new ideas.
– Ability to think outside the box. Experience to implement new mobile / digital ideas into an enterprise environment would be highly preferred.