Our client, a top growing bank in Hong Kong is looking for a Senior System Analyst / Development Manager for their mobile banking business. Selected candidate will be involved in developing fast turn around and innovative mobile banking technology. You will have great exposure to enterprise level development and highly reputable in the market.
– Responsible hands-on development with Java/J2ME server side programming.
– Responsible for mobile applications development with server side communications to Android and iOS platform.
– Responsible for the entire SDLC across system analysis, design, documentation, development and support.
– Work closely with Senior Management, Sales, Marketing and Business to design the mobile applications.
– Drive and manage the design and development of the UX / UI with wireframe and prototype.
– Manage internal development team and vendors across the entire development cycle.
– Manage User requirements, functional specification, system testing, UAT and implementations.
– 6 years+ of mobile platform development experience in banking.
– Development experience with mobile applications in both server and apps side (iOS and Android)
– Keeping track with the most latest mobile technology development across the globe.
– Strong system and architecture design experience.
– Team management experience for Development Manager role.
– Excellent technical writing/documentation skills, design system and analysis.
– University degree from a reputed university.
– Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese.