Our client, a leading well-know media group is looking for a highly talented and experienced Marketing Director to develop their marketing strategies and tactics in the Asia Pacific Region.
To Manage Brand image, Marketing and CRM:
– Develop strategic plan that promote the brand uniqueness and develop marketing and promotion campaign.
– Lead the Marketing programs on detail execution.
– Work closely with the digital and events team with exciting marketing programms driving traffics to all media platforms.
– Work with Market Intelligence team to better understand customer profiles with effective use of various marketing channels.
To Manage Public Relations and Corporate Communications:
– Build, Develop and synergize relationships with international media groups and partners to ensure maximum global content exposure.
– Plan and Manage Group Corporate Communications Strategy.
– Manage Group CSR policy.
– At least 8 – 10 years experience in journalism, PR and Marketing, ideally from a media background.
– University degree from a reputable college.
– Excellent English Communication skills. Candidate with strong Chinese and Mandarin language skill would be a great plus.
– Candidate with strong digital experience with an innovative mindset including new technologies, social media and online research would be highly preferred.
– Candidate with a strong network across the global media world is highly preferred.