Our client, a leading global investment bank is looking for a strong and energetic market data network engineer to join their regional, high-profile team
– Provide technical infrastructure support for Market Data products (Reuters/Bloomberg).
– Support Market Data Applications on infrastructure configuration, upgrade and installation.
– Coordinate the on-site maintenance work including scheduling, execution etc.
– Provide operational and project support for Hong Kong Stock and Futures Exchanges and clearing including front-to-back build-out, network connectivity, testing/certification, etc.
– Work with different IT teams and vendors on cabling patching, rack layout design, network installation, firewall maintenance, market data equipment etc.
– Monitor market data infrastructure on a day to day basis.
– At least 3 years+ of infrastructure and/or application support experience with the market data system (Bloomberg and Reuters) in a regional enterprise environment.
– Competency in Linux/Unix infrastructure and operating systems; Windows knowledge is a plus.
– Experience with networks infrastructure support including TCP/IP, Firewall, NAT Router, Telco Network etc.
– Excellent communication skill in English and interpersonal skills.
– Excellent client management and service focus; Ability to build relationships with key stakeholders.
– Experience/knowledge in exchange connectivity is highly preferred.
– Strong knowledge in ITIL processes highly preferred.