Our client is a leading enterprise with a huge infrastructure and end-user base, they are looking for a strong project manager to manage their Microsoft O365 Migration project. The selected candidate will be managing projects across the large workplace environment. Perm Position.
– Manage Project Delivery and migration of Microsoft 365 Technology including OneDrive, Exchange Online and Intune.
– Work with the technical teams, business unit, and application team to drive the end-to-end execution of the projects.
– Manage projects including major MS Windows migration, MS Office upgrade, Exchange Server, VDI, desktop, and laptop technical refresh.
– Liaise and communicate with various stakeholders including Business, Finance, IT, Operations, etc.
– Identify potential project risks and define the right mitigation strategy.
– Manage the project budget, and cost management according to internal business management rules.
– Work with senior management on communications, project updates, and escalation.
– At least 10 years of experience in hands-on project management for an enterprise infrastructure environment.
– Extensive project management skills in planning, budgeting, tracking, status reporting, stakeholder management, etc.
– Understanding of various technology platforms across End-User Computing, Virtualization, Networks, Servers, Unix, Wintel, etc.
– Experience in deployment of M365 in a large organization setup.
– Sounds knowledge of technology including MS Windows migration, MS Office upgrade, Exchange Server, VDI, desktop, and laptop technical refresh.
– Enterprise Infrastructure experience is required.
– PMP, Prince2, and/or Agile Cert are preferred.
– Articulate and able to communicate with senior executives. English and Chinese (Cantonese) written and spoken communications.
– Bachelor in IT and/or Business Management from a reputable University.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 65791)